Pallay Punchu is a remarkable mountain range located in the Apu T’acllo region, characterized by its striking and jagged peaks, which have been sculpted by geological processes over time. These mountains present a dramatic and awe-inspiring landscape, showcasing the forces of nature at work.
The sharp points and unique geological formations of Pallay Punchu make it a captivating destination for nature enthusiasts and adventurers. The rugged terrain and dramatic vistas attract hikers, climbers, and photographers seeking to explore its pristine wilderness.
With its awe-inspiring beauty and remote location, Pallay Punchu is a testament to the raw power and artistry of geological forces, offering a captivating and unforgettable experience for those who venture into its midst.
Pallay Punchu Day Hike Itinerary
Our adventure begins in the City of Cusco picking you up at 4:30 am (Hotel pick-up) by our Guide along with our carrier. Then we go to the small town of Cusipata, where we will have breakfast. We will continue the trip to the beautiful Laguna de Langui and the small town of Layo. During the tour, we will see beautiful landscapes and animals, such as llamas, alpacas, and some towns in the region.
When we get to Laius, we will begin to climb the mountain; The approximate walking time is 3 to 4 hours, and above 4 thousand meters, we will enjoy the panoramic views, such as the flora and fauna that this beautiful region offers us, finally we will arrive at our destination “Pallay Punchu del Apu T ‘ acllo or Mountain of sharp points ”. Once there, we will have considerable time to enjoy this incredible place.
After visiting Pallay Punchu del Apu T’acllo, we will return to the small town of Layo, where our transport awaits us, back to the city of Cusipata, where we will have lunch, we will make some stops at the viewpoints to know the landscapes that this region offers us. The trip ends in the city of Cusco at night.
- Transport to and from your hotel in Cusco
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the Park
- First aid kit -including a small oxygen tank
- buffet lunch
- Water and snack
- Horseback available upon request
- Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
- Trekking poles – you can rent them from us
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Rain jacket – poncho- Long sleeve shirt
- Trekking footwear
- Winter hat and gloves
- Rain pants
- Head Torch
- Sunblock, factor 35+ recommended
- Sunglasses and sun hat
- Camera with spare batteries – batteries run down faster at high altitudes
- Cash for the entrance fee and extras.
- Trekking poles (recommended especially for the steep descents, can be rented from us)
- USD$ 100.00 per person
PRIVATE SERVICE PRICES
- 2 people USD$ 160.00 per person
- 3 people USD$ 145.00 per person
- 4 people USD$ 130.00 per person
- 5 people USD$ 115.00 per person
- 6 + people USD$ 99.00 per person
Itinerary by Coca life Adventure: Pallay Punchu Trek Full Day