El Molino Market is a large market in Cusco, Peru, located near the bus terminal. It is divided into two sections: El Molino I, which sells mainly clothing, appliances, and liquor; and El Molino II, which sells groceries and food.
El Molino Market is a popular place for both locals and tourists to shop. It is known for its wide variety of products, its low prices, and its lively atmosphere.
Visitors to El Molino Market can find everything from fresh produce and meat to souvenirs and handicrafts. The market is also home to a number of food stalls, where visitors can try traditional Peruvian dishes such as ceviche, cuy (guinea pig), and lomo saltado.
Here are some of the things you can find at El Molino Market Cusco:
- Fresh produce, including fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Meat, poultry, and fish
- Cheese and dairy products
- Bread and pastries
- Souvenirs and handicrafts, such as textiles, jewelry, and carvings
- Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Appliances and electronics
- Liquor and beverages
- Food stalls serving traditional Peruvian dishes
El Molino Market can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it is a great place to experience Peruvian culture and shop for souvenirs and other goods. Here are a few tips for visiting El Molino Market:
- Be prepared for crowds, especially on weekends.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a bag to carry your purchases.
- Be aware of your surroundings and take precautions against pickpocketing.
- Bargain with the vendors.
- Try some of the delicious Peruvian food at the food stalls.
El Molino Market is a great place to experience the real Cusco. It is a vibrant and lively market where you can find everything from fresh produce to souvenirs to traditional Peruvian food.